- What is an example of quality?
- How do you express something amazing?
- What is another word for high quality?
- What is opposite word of beautiful?
- What is greatest opposite word?
- How do you say something was great?
- What can I say instead of excellent?
- How do you say Excellent?
- How do you define high quality?
- What are two synonyms for great?
- Is amazing better than excellent?
- Which word has most synonyms?
- What is a slang word for excellent?
- How do you say good quality?
- What is a better word for greatest?
- What’s a fancy word for great?
What is an example of quality?
Quality is a judgment of how excellent something or someone is.
An example of quality is a product that won’t break easily.
An example of quality is a well-made product.
Quality of life is usually determined by health, education, and income..
How do you express something amazing?
Answers.com has the following list for this word “Amazing”: astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous.
What is another word for high quality?
RELATED WORDS AND SYNONYMS FOR HIGH QUALITYarete.class.distinction.eminence.excellency.fineness.goodness.greatness.More items…
What is opposite word of beautiful?
Antonym of Beautiful Word. Antonym. Beautiful. Ugly. Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What is greatest opposite word?
Antonyms for greatest inconsequential, insignificant, last, low, least, secondary, collateral, unimportant, slight, subordinate, trivial, negligible, trifling, minor, subsidiary, lessened, inconsiderable.
How do you say something was great?
Phrases 1, 2 and 3 are stronger ways of saying that something is good….10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:It’s great.It’s fantastic.It’s excellent.It’s better than average.It’s not bad.I’d recommend it.I’m very impressed.It’s better than I expected.More items…
What can I say instead of excellent?
How do you say Excellent?
Arzella invented this list of 101 Ways to Say “Excellent!” and posted it by each workstation….That’s the best ever.You’ve just about mastered it.PERFECT!That’s better than ever.Much better!WONDERFUL!You must have been practicing.You did that very well.More items…
How do you define high quality?
1. high quality – the quality of being superior. superiority. caliber, calibre, quality – a degree or grade of excellence or worth; “the quality of students has risen”; “an executive of low caliber” choiceness, fineness – the quality of being very good indeed; “the inn is distinguished by the fineness of its cuisine”
What are two synonyms for great?
Is amazing better than excellent?
As adjectives the difference between excellent and amazing is that excellent is of the highest quality; splendid while amazing is causing wonder and amazement; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities.
Which word has most synonyms?
The word is “drunk” with over 2985 synonyms. There is a Guiness record for the same and a book too. A parlor game for more than 200 years, creating ever-expanding lists of synonyms for being tipsy has been a pursuit of the literary set since Benjamin Franklin first assembled his Drinker’s Dictionary in 1735.
What is a slang word for excellent?
exceptional , fantastic , awesome (slang), amazing (informal), terrific (informal), outstanding , very good, extraordinary , first-class, first-rate (informal), superb , superior , premium , choice , top , prime , select , exquisite , remarkable , great , capital , supreme, high-quality, sensational, five-star, top- …
How do you say good quality?
What is a better word for greatest?
[ greyt ] SEE DEFINITION OF greatest. adj.very large. adj.important, celebrated. adj.excellent, skillful.
What’s a fancy word for great?
SYNONYMS FOR great 1 immense, enormous, gigantic, huge, vast, grand. 6 noteworthy. 7 weighty, serious, momentous, vital, critical. 8 famed, eminent, noted, notable, prominent, renowned.